As an AWS partner, SUJOSU advances your digital transformation journey through core modernization. We drive efficiencies, unlock new business opportunities and provide richer customer experiences through three core capabilities: Cloud Consult, Cloud Migrate, and Cloud Operate.
-SPEED YOUR GROWTH
To achieve the digital objectives of your business, it’s essential to define where and how the cloud can deliver maximum benefits. SUJOSU’S Cloud Consult offering helps accelerate your growth strategy by enabling you to design a roadmap using application portfolio rationalization for your digital transformation journey.
-EXECUTE YOUR STRATEGY
SUJOSU’s Cloud Migrate is a comprehensive offering that helps you execute your cloud migration strategy by transforming platforms, applications, and data with AWS Cloud. We employ a structured, risk-mitigated approach for full-stack migration that includes apps, infrastructure, security, and DevOps. Our Advance Digital Platform also accelerates your transformation journey.
-OPTIMIZE YOUR RESOURCES
SUJOSU’S AWS Cloud Operate offering helps ensure that resources are productive while maximizing cost savings, improving business agility and user experience, driving cloud economics, and enhancing security and governance.
Challenge faced by our clients in an on-premises model
- Scalability of servers and applications during peak season.
- Inflated costs of infrastructure, currently served by third-party data center providers.
- Lack of control over end-to-end security, which is limiting options for compliance requirements.
- High Database license cost.
- Minimal automation and low maturity in DevOps.
Cloud Solutions benefit
- AWS cloud-based solution allowed customizations required for hosting the applications.
- Deployed the application on AWS Kubernetes Cluster with end-to-end automation.
- CI/CD automation enabled using DevOps.
- Double-digit savings on hosting cost.
- 100% elimination of manual intervention for deployments and upgrades.
- Streamlined and optimized licensing of Database Server on AWS SQL Managed Instance; minimal dependency for routine operational activities on Database Server.
- On-demand scaling of application cluster on AWS.